Major Medical Plans (Tricare, United Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield)
Clients with these insurance plans may be eligible for individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, psychological and psychiatric evaluations. Intensive Family Intervention services are provided when appropriate to individuals covered by BCBS of GA.
Medicaid (Regular Medicaid, Cenpatico/Peach State, Wellcare, Amerigroup, Care Source)
Services provided include:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Behavior modification (CSI)
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Intensive Family Intervention services are provided when appropriate.
Medicaid Counties Served: Burke, Columbia, Glascock ( In Office), Jefferson, Lincoln (In Office), McDuffie, Richmond, Warren, Wilkes (In Office )
Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS)
Transitional Family Services has a contract with the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services to provide services to families. These services include:
- Comprehensive Child and Family Assessments (CCFA).
- Wrap Around: case management, therapy, transportation. Early Intervention services up to ten hours.
- Homestead: intensive therapy paraprofessional, intensive therapy.
- Parent Aide: parenting classes, purposeful visit.
- Prevention of Unnecessary Placement (PUP): mental health assessments, parental fitness assessments, substance abuse assessments, psychological evaluations, and domestic violence assessments.
DFCS Counties Served: Burke, Columbia, Glascock, Hancock (In Office), Jefferson, Lincoln (In Office), McDuffie, Richmond, Screven (In Office), Taliaferro (In Office), Warren, Washington (In-Office), Wilkes (In Office)